Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How Do You Spell Hypocrite? GOP

Right Winger's "Morals Rule" Goes Down Hypocritical Toilet...



Do as I say and not as I do, DAMMIT!

Paul Stanley (R), a Tennessee State Senator, staunch foe against LGBT equality and pro abstinence supporter (he was against any support for Planned Parenthood because, "he did not believe in sex outside of the marriage") has resigned his seat after being caught (and blackmailed) with his filthy, hypocritical hands in the "bad morals" cookie jar.

In a typical GOP caught and damage control speech, he went on to say:

"
Whatever I stood for and advocated, I still believe to be true," he said during an interview Tuesday with Memphis radio station WREC-AM. "And just because I fell far short of what God's standard was for me and my wife, doesn't mean that that standard is reduced in the least bit."

Family Values, Hmmmmmmm...

Locate thousands of LGBT resources from around the world in one place

Standing up (ok, sitting down) for our rights!

Keep a smile on your face and love in your heart!

No comments: