Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Stand For Christian Conservatives And Their "Sanctity Of Marriage"

Do As I Say, Not As I Do!

Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev. speaks at a news conference at the Lloyd D. George

Hypocrite, you fucking hypocrite!

Senator John Ensign (R) of Nevada, has been caught with his hypocritical "Christian" hands in the cookie jar
after admitting to an extra marital affair with an ex staffer.

"Last year I had an affair. I violated the vows of my marriage. It is the worst thing I have ever done in my life," Ensign said Tuesday in a hastily arranged news conference.

It is also believed this was not his first affair. GOP, "protecting the sanctity of marriage" by denying us our civil rights and standing up for "traditional marriage" with a little action on the side...

What do we want, marriage equality, when do we want it, now!

Find all things queer under 1 rainbow with LGBT CAT

Standing up (ok, sitting down) for our rights!

Keep a smile on your face and love in your heart!

No comments: